Blog Description

A place for one mom to share her ideas, crafts, stories, and adventures in this exciting time of life called MOTHERHOOD

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Crafting Momma

Crafting is my passion, I eat, sleep, and breathe it every day of my life.  I enjoy it with so much passion and only my loving husband and sweet little boy bring me more joy than spending my days crafting away.  I enjoy the discovery of a new design and that eureka moment where I go, "I could make that!".  Then my mind ticks away and sits and muses over how I could make that design and what my shopping list should be and if I have any of the materials on hand.  I always have a pretty decent stock-pile of completely random supplies on hand so when I do find that wonderful idea, I can usually get to work on it right away.

I also love when people ask me for my creative help.  It brings me such great self-esteem that someone is seeking my help for a creative problem.  I've made costumes for friends, planned birthday parties, made wedding bouquets, planned weddings, organized weddings, and have even knitted a blueberry hat at the request of a friend.  And for you, you reader of this blog, I can even help you out per your request for a crafting/decorating conundrum. 

If you haven't already noticed, I do have an Etsy shop which is full of my current craft projects (www.iwanciodesign.etsy.com).  My Etsy shop's Facebook page gives fans and followers updates on what my next crafting endeavor may be (www.facebook.com/pages/Iwancio-Design/164189086961451 With lots of free giveaways to lucky fans!).  I absolutely enjoy doing this and it makes my day when I get that wonderful email that a delightful item has been purchased from my shop or a wonderful comment on the Facebook page.  So please check them out and don't hesitate to ask me any questions or send any requests my way!  Hopefully one day I can do this full time and stay home with my little boy :)         

   

No comments:

Post a Comment