Blog Description

A place for one mom to share her ideas, crafts, stories, and adventures in this exciting time of life called MOTHERHOOD

Friday, March 4, 2011

100 Fans!

I am pleased to announce that two days ago my Facebook fan page for my Etsy site reached 100 fans!  I'm so very excited!  It was a rough few days to get over that hump of 50 but I had a lot of my Etsy friends spreading the word about my shop and here we are today, at 107!  I love logging on each morning and see that little fan ticker grow and grow.

Now I can only hope that this will spread the name of my shop and what I can do to far off places that my all of my friends and family couldn't reach.  It would be a truly wonderful thing if this helps get my Etsy shop moving even faster.  I mean I truly LOVE what I do for my Etsy shop and also the fact that I get to stay home with my little guy and get paid for doing what I love.  Its an amazing feeling!

My favorite item right now are these Personalized Charms.  My version is about 50% cheaper than all of the other sellers out there.  I just get out my metal stamps and stamp away at the silver-plated charms.  It helps get some frustration out, LOL!  Plus they turn out SO pretty in the end and are a wonderful gift to a friend or mom.

You can get the "Olivia" charm for free just by referring 10 people to "like" my Facebook page!: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Iwancio-Design/164189086961451



No comments:

Post a Comment