Blog Description

A place for one mom to share her ideas, crafts, stories, and adventures in this exciting time of life called MOTHERHOOD

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Starting Out

So today I finally decided to start a blog.

And well...that's as far as I got as of 4 p.m.  Between keeping an (almost) 4 month old little boy occupied, a sick husband resting, managing my Etsy shop, and fitting in feeding myself...  I'd say it was quite an accomplishment.  Oddly enough in that one sentence you pretty much know the basics of me.

I'm happily married to my husband of 2 years (we've been together since June 2005), I have an adorable little boy named Tai who was born in November, I'm an avid crafter and I make items to sell in my Etsy shop (its a great website full of handmade items from people all around the world), and well...I like to eat.

So anyway...I wanted to start this blog to help get my name out into the great big world out there and hopefully share some of my ideas about random things with you folks out there and maybe somebody will be enlightened.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment